1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated.
2. The forum language is English only. We may create subforums for other languages in the future but for now please just stick to English
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant post or an advertising post. Any post considered spam by the administrators/moderators will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be rude and it's not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff and/or other forum members will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, etc. This should go without saying so it will also not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it.
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule ?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor offence) :
Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break.
Another warning if it's a minor offence. If it's something serious you will either receive a temporary ban or a permanent ban.
3rd rule break
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban or permanent ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident. If you've already had a temporary ban than this will be the moment you receive a permanent one instead. This you will not be able to visit the forum again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.